2020 Community Combine powered by Servus
The Edmonton Eskimos Community Combine is a fun, competitive event where athletes, families and fans are invited to come to Commonwealth Rec Centre and participate in a CFL style combine! A combine is an event where participants are put through a series of physical tests to showcase their athletic ability. The event is FREE, but bringing a non-perishable food item is encouraged.
These tests are the same ones our players go through when preparing to play professional football. All participants will be able to try to score their best times in the following events.
- 40 yard Dash (20 yards for kids) – Sprint your fastest
- Standing Broad Jump – Jump your furthest
- Vertical Jump – Leap your highest
- Pro/Agility Shuttle – Test your change of direction and speed
- Pushup Competition – How many reps can you get in 1 minute?
- March 7, 2020
- 9:30AM – 12PM
- Location: Commonwealth Rec Centre Indoor Field Turf
- Warm up/Cool down presented by Orange Theory Fitness coaches
- Stations run by current Eskimo players
- Player autograph session/photo op to follow
Download the waiver here. You can bring print off the waiver and bring it with you on the day of the combine, or if you don’t like waiting, just email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for the Community Combine below.