COORS LIGHT WATCH PARTIES
Coors Light Watch Party brings the experience of the Brick Field to you. Bring your friends down to cheer on the Green & Gold at one of these great locations. Scott Hackman from CISN Country 103.9 is your host as we give away signed merchandise, tickets to Eskimos games, all while enjoying Eskimos action and cold Coors Light. Oh, and did we mention there are cheerleaders?
See you there!!!
|Thursday, June 14||WPG||1st RND Downtown||6:30PM|
|Saturday, July 7||TOR||Sawmill Sherwood Park||3:30PM|
|Thursday, July 26||MTL||Sawmill Fort Saskatchewan||5:30PM|
|Thursday August 9||BC||Average Joes Sherwood Park||8:00PM|
|Thursday, August 23||HAM||Kelly’s Pub||5:30PM|
|Monday, September 3||CGY||Central Social Hall St. Albert||1:00PM|
|Saturday, September 22||OTT||On The Rocks||2:00PM|
|Monday, October 8||SSK||Central Social Hall Downtown||2:00PM|
|Friday, October 19||BC||Bo’ Diddly’s Millwoods||8:00PM|
Can’t make it to the Coors Light Watch Party? Check out one our Official Empire Bars across the city. Each location will feature the game and has amazing food and drink specials. Look below for a location near you.
There’s always a great way to watch Eskimos action!!!
- 9 Northern Alberta locations plus Tom Goodchild’s Moose Factory
- Official caterer of the Edmonton Eskimos
- Edmonton based, since 1976
- Click here to view our Empire Bar Program
- Over 65 locations in Northern Alberta
- $4 sleeve of Coors Light 12 oz. & buy any Medium Pizza for $19.99 on Esks Gamedays
- Official Sports Bar of the Edmonton Eskimos
- 12 locations in Northern Alberta
- Official Partner of the Edmonton Eskimos
- Alberta based since 2002