Eskimo Green & Go Program Sponsored By:
Now everyone has a ride to the game.
Every Eskimo home game is your chance to show your Green and Gold pride, because nothing compares to being here. Your game ticket not only gets you in - it gets you to the game and home again. Show your ticket and you'll gain access to the Park 'n Ride LRT or regular transit bus service up to two hours before and after the game for FREE!
Enjoy the game and remember to keep your ticket stub for your return trip.
Fan Parking - Football games are declared a “major event” and, therefore, residential parking bans go into effect for every home game. Parking is restricted on all signed streets from the start of the game and for the next two hours. Parking passes are issued to existing pass holders on an annual basis for those parking lots located at the stadium and in the LRT lot. Please note: We currently do not have any Reserved Parking passes available.
Accessible parking - There are 100 parking spaces available for disabled fans located in Lots B and C. These passes are issued through our Administration Office on an annual basis to existing pass holders. We currently do not have any additional parking spaces. Proof of a valid City of Edmonton disabled pass is required at time of renewal.
Drop-Off Areas – The drop-off area for wheelchair/disabled fans is at Gate 6 located on the northwest side of the stadium. For those patrons accessing the stadium from the northeast side, an elevator is located mid-way through the Gate 10 entrance and will take you to the concourse level.
The Park & Ride lots are located at Burns City Lot, Kingsway Garden Mall, Calder City Lot, Davies City Lot, and West Edmonton Mall. All seven Park & Ride lots have service that starts 90 minutes before game time!
|Burns City Lot||70 Street and 121 Avenue|
|Calder City Lot||124 Street and 124 Avenue|
|Davies City Lot||86 Street and 61 Avenue|
|Mill Woods Town Center||66 Street and 23 Avenue|
|Kingsway Garden Mall||109 Street and Kingsway Avenue|
|West Edmonton Mall||90 Avenue and 175 Street|
Please Note *** Valley Zoo IS NOT a Park and Ride location***
Catch the LRT at University, Grandin, Corona, Bay, Central, Churchill, Coliseum, Belvedere, or Clareview stations. There's free parking at Clareview and Belvedere LRT stations. Get off the LRT at Stadium station and enjoy a short walk to watch the Esks.
Route 2 - West Edmonton Mall - Downtown - Stadium - Highlands
Travel from West Edmonton Mall Transit Centre, Jasper Avenue or Highlands to Stadium LRT Station. Weekend and evening service every 30 minutes.
LRT Service is increased for every football game. LRT stations are located at the Health Sciences, University, Grandin, Corona, Bay, Central, Churchill, Coliseum, Belvedere and Clareview stations.
Bus Service runs every 30 minutes on Game Day to the Stadium LRT station. Please check the ETS bus service for times and fares by calling 496-1600 or connect to their website at www.takeETS.com.
SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE
Several Edmonton and area businesses offer shuttle bus service to the games. Following is a list of these businesses:
* St. Albert location(s) (200 St. Albert Road and 585 St. Albert Road-St. Albert)
* Whyte Avenue location (10854-82 Avenue-Edmonton)
* Fort Saskatchewan location (8751-94 Street-Fort Saskatchewan)
* Sherwood Park-Wye Road location (967 Ordze Road-Sherwood Park)
* Beverly location (3303-118 Avenue-Edmonton)
* NAIT location (10115 Princess Elizabeth Avenue-Edmonton)
* Calgary Trail location (4804 Calgary Trail-Edmonton)
* Capilano location (5515-101 Avenue-Edmonton)
* Castle Downs location (12104-137 Avenue-Edmonton)
* North Central location (9703-137 Avenue-Edmonton)
* Fort Road location (5515-137 Avenue-Edmonton)
* Heritage location (11023-23 Avenue-Edmonton)
* Beaumont location (6210-50 Street-Beaumont)
* Mayfield location (180 Mayfield Common-Edmonton)
* Namao location (16521-97 Street-Edmonton)
* Clareview location (13804-42 Street-Edmonton)
* West Edmonton location (17002-90 Avenue-Edmonton)
* Hamptons location (6238-199 Street-Edmonton)
* Terwillegar location (378 Bulyea Road-Edmonton)
* Westmount location (11320 Groat Road-Edmonton)
* Sherwood Park Millenium
* Average Joes (390 Baseline Road-Sherwood Park)
* Beer Hunter (386 St.Albert Road- St. Albert)
* Beer Hunter (700 McLeod Avenue- Spruce Grove)
* Beer Hunter (7522-178th street- Edmonton)
* Chateau Louis (11727 Kingsway- Edmonton)
* Four Points Sheraton (7320 Argyll Road- Edmonton)
* Michael’s Grill & Lounge (304 Westgrove Drive- Spruce Grove)
* Jox Sports Bar (15327- 97 Street- Edmonton)
* Kelly’s Pub (10156-104 Street- Edmonton)
* Locker Room (11834 Kingsway- Edmonton)
* The Pint (10125-109 Street- Edmonton)
* The Pint (8032-104 Street- Edmonton)
* Zocca’s Pizzeria (110-10807 Castle Downs Rd- Edmonton)
* Canadian Brewhouse (All locations- Edmonton)
* Bunkers Sports Bar (615 Hermitage Road NW- Edmonton)
* Sherlock Holmes (440 Transalta Place 10140-100 Street- Edmonton)
* Ale Yard Tap & Grill (13310-137 Ave- Edmonton)
* Bear’s Den (9923-102 Street- Edmonton)
* B Street Bar (11818-111 Ave- Edmonton)
Prohibited Items (Subject to change without notice )