Eskimo fans are teaming up with minor football and winning big with the Eskimos 50/50 presented by belairdirect.
During the fourth quarter of every Eskimo home game, a winning ticket is randomly drawn and one lucky fan takes home 50% of proceeds from the game’s ticket sales. The remaining net proceeds support minor football programs in Northern Alberta, including the Edmonton Huskies Junior Football Club, Edmonton Wildcats Junior Football Club, University of Alberta Golden Bears football, Football Alberta and the Eskimo Alumni Association’s amateur football initiatives.
In 2015, the Eskimos donated $610,000 to amateur football through the Eskimos 50/50 presented by belairdirect. An additional $250,000 by the Eskimos was committed to Golden Bears Football, over the course of five years, for scholarship funds.
How it works
- Look for belairdirect 50/50 ticket sellers located throughout the stadium concourse on game day
- Purchase tickets: One for $5 or three for $10 or ten for $20
- Listen to the in-stadium announcer to say the lucky winning ticket number during the fourth quarter
- the winner will receive 50% of total ticket sales
- If you have the winning ticket, claim your jackpot at the Bryan Hall Media Centre during the game or at the Eskimo Team Store at the stadium until 4 p.m. MT up to four days from the date of the announcement. To claim the prize after hours email email@example.com.
- If the prize remains unclaimed after four days, the amount will be added to the draw at a future game.
Please note: You must be at least 18-years-old to purchase tickets.
Click here to download the detailed rules and regulations.
|Game Date||Winning Ticket No.||Jackpot Won||Winner’s Name|
|June 18||163192B||$60,742.50||Peter Chandra|
|June 25||138770B||$62,000||Donald Gaylard|
|July 8||127268C||$110, 687||Amanda Reib|
|July 23||202004C||$82,605||Luke Clericuzio|
|July 28||113802C||$51,357.50||Shelley McKellar|
|Aug 11||185657C||$58,010||Kirby Peacock|
|Aug 26||182836C||$131,147.50||Jared MacLeod|
|Sept 10||175666A||$92,197.50||Brian Shapka|
|Sept 23||157486C||$65,650||Ronald Brisson|
|Nov 5||290083C||$222,667||Timothy Wesley|